Friday, August 23, 2013

Review of Snow Bound (More than Magic)

Snow Bound
(More than Magic)
by
Elizabeth Kirke

Snow Bound, part 2 in the More than Magic series is just as awesome as the first book, Semester Aboard. All the likable characters are back and this time, they all go on a ski trip. As with book 1, Snow Bound is filled with lots of action, surprising, mouth dropping events, and new romance. By the end of the book, you'll be asking yourself "Did that really just happen?".The characters we fell in love with in Semester Aboard are also met with a few new characters we love to hate and someone who literally got on my nerves because she refused to listen to anyone, instead acting like a whining toddler. But despite my dislike of said character, she does play a pivotal role in the story. So, I'll forgive her this one time. I do hope Kirke continues this series because I just love these characters.


2 comments: