Keeping Thyme (Thyme Trilogy #3)
by T.J. Hamilton
The van finally veers left and I set my sights on the heavily lit-up structure of the Moscow Triumphal gate.
The huge faded green monumental columns stretch up tall. Statuesque guards watch over the city below like dictating leaders.
The entire architectural formation of the gates screams of the city’s communist heritage.
As we continue along the road, the buildings begin to close in until they eventually line the street in a continuous line of endless grand sandstone terraces.
We pull up at the lights of the Nevsky Prospect intersection. The power lines above us weave from building to building, encasing us in an intricate web from above.
The sidewalks are filled with Russians caught in the jeans with sneakers tragedy of east European fashion.
1. My husband is a model. He was the face of Tiffany & Co for years ... and is at the same modelling agency as David Gandy! True Story!
2. I worked as a cop in the roughest part of Sydney, so I was trained in Riot Control.
3. I also worked in intelligence and surveillance for the police. We targeted organised crime.
4. I met my husband on a beach when I was sun baking. He came back with a box lined with a bag, filled with ice & corona's & won my heart instantly. We married 6 months later.
5. Give me a dead body any day, but if I see an animal dying, I go to water!