Wednesday, November 13, 2013

REVIEW: Burning Bridges by Nadẻge Richards

Kerry's review of Burning Bridges by Nadẻge Richards
I give this book 4 stars!
This is one of those books I just could not put down. The author’s writing style is so intriguing I found myself feeling as if I were living among the characters and seeing their lives as if it were a part of my own. Echo and Ayden are so opposite, yet they are drawn to each other at every turn. I found myself rooting for them, even when everything fell apart. The only reason that I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that I feel like a few parts were missing. There is a time jump (don’t worry, no spoilers!) that was sort of explained but I still feel like I missed part of the story. With just a paragraph or so more explanation I would have definitely given this a 5 star review. I will certainly be getting the second book in the series!

Description:
The Bleeding Heart Trilogy, Volume I
(YA Romance)

Do or Die...

In a world that has been divided amongst the Hunter race and the Warrior, prisoners who have fallen prey to King Cyrus' decrees are forced into the arena to fight until death. Winner is granted mercy and privilege to see another sunrise. Death unto the weak. In an attempt to get back at everyone who has ever shut her out, seventeen year-old Princess Echo becomes another victim, dragging Ayden, her forbidden love, along in a race to freedom, to find out who she really is, and to put a world that has been swallowed by lies back together again.
When death threatens the forbidden love of an unlikely couple and they are forced to do the unthinkable, to what extent will they go to be together?

Get your copy at:

No comments:

Post a Comment