Saturday, November 16, 2013

REVIEW: The Punishment Due by Justin Osborne

My review of The Punishment Due by Justin Osborne
I give this book 4 stars!
I really would give this 4.5 stars if I could. This story is fascinating. I read the whole thing in one sitting. The Justin’s choice of words sucked me into a world that made me feel as if I was watching a scene from a movie. Garrett must pay for his sins and I got chills when a certain situation was being explained by the character Vincente. Being only 11 pages or so, I did feel as if this was more just a chapter in what could be a much longer book. This is the only reason for taking off half a star. I would most definitely buy more stories from this author!

Description:
Garrett Mosely is facing a long and arduous prison sentence for his unspeakable crimes, but when a strange man pays him a visit in his cell, Garrett is given the chance to cleanse his soul at a terrible and fitting cost.

Get yours at:

No comments:

Post a Comment