Thursday, November 14, 2013

REVIEW: Char by Mercy Amare

Kerry's review of Char by Mercy Amare
I give this book 4.5 stars!
Charlotte is the youngest of three sisters with the older two both being very much in the spotlight and famous for one reason or another and all Char wants is to be left alone. I felt bad for her when some of the situations were out of her control. The author’s descriptions of what Char goes through are very realistic and I could actually visualize the scenes as they were playing out. I really enjoyed reading this story and had a hard time putting the book down. I would be very interested to get more stories from each of the sisters’ points of view as well. I will definitely be getting more of this author’s work in the near future!

Description
(NEW ADULT ROMANCE)

I’m Charlotte York, but you can call me Char.

My life is perfect. Except for the fact that my older sister is posing naked for Playboy. And my mom wants me to be just like her. Oh, and I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. But other than that, it’s definitely perfect… Until the paparazzi publishes a picture of me smoking weed.

Now I am being forced to move to NYC with my dad. Too bad I hate New York.

At least there is Tristan Becker. He makes NY better. But he won’t date me because he thinks my best friend is in love with me. Which is absolutely not true… Or at least I don’t think it is.

As you can see my life is just… perfect.

You can get yours at:
AMAZON
BARNES AND NOBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment