Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ishtar Bound: A book of Sinnis

Ishtar Bound: A book of Sinnis
by Natalie Gibson

When I first started the book, I was a little confused about the role of each character. Being that the names of each member of the coven were part of a "heirarchy", so to speak, it was tough at first to figure out who was who. But I contacted the author and she explained it to me, which I was very grateful for. After that little bump in the road, I was able to follow the book with no problems. Now, it may have just been me, so the roles each character plays among the "Daughters" and in the "Family" should not deter you from reading this book because you really will be missing out on an amazing story.

With all that being said, I truly did enjoy this book. It is a first in a series that I think will only get better with each installment. If you believe in soul mates, then this book is for you.

Maeve is the Vinculum Primo of the Daughters and her role is to match the men of the Family with a partner that not only best matches them but will aso be the most likely couple to produce The One. Prophesy says that The One will change all mankind for the better, therefore, finding the perfect match that will give birth to The One has become the coven's main focus.

Ishtar Bound is full of magic, sex, suspense, tragedy, and suprise. The love is pure, the sex is hot and tragedy becomes transendence. This is a must read! So go grab your copy! Go...now! =)

finished  August 24, 2012









No comments:

Post a Comment